SAICApr 2019 - Present
Improved user experience of an application key to the success and readiness of the V-22 program by finding solutions to address the changing scope of requirements.
TEKsystemsOct 2018 - Apr 2019
Contracting for SAIC
Sr. Web Designer
PlayStation San Diego StudioSep 2011 - Jul 2018
Provided stellar web experiences for fans of the studio's products: Starblood Arena, Killstrain™, Drawn to Death™, and the studio's own website. Led the design on the proprietary ticketing system UI for MLB® The Show™. Collaborated with London Studio with Little Big Planet™ Karting community site. Increased usability of server environment deployment tool UI and an admin dashboard UI for internal and customer management.Achievements:
- Optimized the development processes by introducing a streamlined grunt-based templating system.
- Introduced newer CSS techniques & CSS-based animations that utilized GPU for performance.
- Advocate for PJAX & Page transitions.
- Introduced publicly hosted full markup wireframes for remote feedback.
- Researched and provided a proper CMS for admins to manage content.
Workforce LogicOct 2010 - Sep 2011
Contracting for PlayStation
FreelanceNov 2007 - Sep 2011
PSD to HTML conversion - Development of identity through print and web branding - Integration of photoshop design into a Rails environment
netAserve & TagnetAug 2005 - Jul 2010
Consulted clients on the design of their websites built on a proprietary CMS used worldwide. Helped to found the architecture of the CMS.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe XD
- Visual Studio Code
Strategy / UX
- Problem Solving
- Usability Testing
- Clickable Prototyping
- A/B Testing
- CSS & HTML
- Progressive Enhancement
- Responsive Design
- Git CLI